The first smoke machine of its kind, the SpeedSmoke™ was designed to address the proliferation of boosted vehicles in the aftermarket.
The SpeedSmoke™ has full-featured diagnostic capability to pinpoint faults in both naturally-aspirated and turbo, diesel, supercharged, and boosted engines, with 100% reliability. Visible vapor and variable pressure allows technicians to simulate a boost load with the engine safely off. The onboard micro-air compressor allows for total portability while performing tests.
The SpeedSmoke™ was engineered with the same technology that has been mandated essential by OEMs, including General Motors, Mazda, Subaru, Nissan, INFINITI, Jaguar Land Rover, and more.
- Ideal for performing diagnostics on both high-performance engines and traditional EVAP vehicles
- Variable pressure & variable flow
- Up to 20x the PSI and 40x the flow of a typical EVAP machine
- On-board micro-air compressor
- Powered by 12V DC
- Easy INTAKE
- Power INTAKE (1.9 in / 4.8 cm)
- Two bottles of OEM-Approved Smoke-Producing Fluid
- Daylight spectrum LED cordless light
- EVAP Service Tool Kit
- Cap Plug Kit
- EVAP Quick Connector Hose
- Accessory Storage Case
Model Name: RL95-0135